ALABAMA FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for ALABAMA. Inadequate food safety knowledge is a recipe for disaster. An eFoodhandlers card, certificate or picture ID badge shows the public in ALABAMA that you care about keeping them safe. Getting your food handlers card is a snap. You do not need to pay until you pass.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent ALABAMA
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in ALABAMA to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local ALABAMA jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for ALABAMA. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free & low-cost services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.