ALABAMA FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for ALABAMA. An eFoodhandlers Card, Certificate or Picture ID badge should be on the menu of every food worker in ALABAMA. Protect the restaurant industry. Protect your employer. Protect your job. Understanding the vital concepts of personal hygiene, temperature control and cross-contamination. Food safety is every food worker's responsibility.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent ALABAMA
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers' commitment to education is not just a marketing gimmick. It extends to both middle and high schools. Any ALABAMA classroom can use eFoodHandlers training and testing FREE of charge.
eFoodHandlers is committed to assisting those who donate their time and resources on behalf of others. Any ALABAMA charitable organization can access low-Cost eFoodHandlers training and testing.
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in ALABAMA to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.